Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The good old server is gone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden

The good old server is gone! Empty
PostSubject: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Too bad - one good high rate server is gone.Before the first wipe it was better but after that it was still a good server.I just want to say what i liked about the FORMER high rate server.
The server is high rate so so you don't need months to play to just equip one char.That's why i think the high rate server will attract more people.
The server had 100% blessed scrolls- yeah the cost was not so low and you need to farm but after you do your farm you KNOW you will enchant your items 100%.
Very few servers (high rate) have 100% blessed scrolls.Not all high rate servers have mobs for leveling-this server had.The other good thing was the custom items - which increase your statistic and make the the PVP more dynamic(cheap thunder tattoo - dramatic increases the statistics).
You can buy almost everything in the gm shop.For example RB jewels.And the prizes at the gm shop were balanced (if they were a bit lower it would be great but they still are good).
On other servers for example the RB jewels cant be bought from the gm shop (you need to kill RB with a party) or their prize in the shop is huge.The safe enchant and the max enchant were rather balanced (10/30).NPCs grouped at one place in towns.
On other servers is something like safe 3 max 40 (so you need 37 blessed scrolls - IF the success rate is 100%).One more good thing - relatively weak farming mobs - you can farm relatively easy.
Those are the good things about the FORMER thunder server.(before the first wipe it was even better).VERY FEW SERVERS HAVE ALL THESE THINGS TOGETHER!
I am here on this server from 3th or 4th of March.But with this low rates - i don't like it.
And many others will not like it too and they will leave.After all all people who played here did it because of the high rates - so they will leave.So this server need's new population.
And it needs good luck.
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Very worst server ever!!!

I wish Thunder will play again..but everything changes...I hope server will be changed to high rate again...
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 am

One more GOOD thing about the FORMER server - the gm shop.In the shop you can find top grade life stones,all 4 giant codex books (normal,mastery,discipline,oblivion),blessed scrolls,elemental stones (low grade).Like i said it had RB jewels too.
I have been on 35-40 high rate servers and i don't remember a gm shop selling all these items together.

The enchant skill success rate WAS good too.

P.S If somebody knows a high rate server with a GM shop selling these items -please PM me with the name of the server
Back to top Go down
iStaLiN
iStaLiN

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 pm

The new server has just FAILED.
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:57 pm

[b]Well...I wish the GM could change it back to high rate...it's ok if there's a wipe...otherwise..we can hunt again...Low rate sucks... scratch
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 am

HOW LONG THIS SERVER WILL BE OFFLINE??? AND CHANGE SERVER RATE BACK TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE... bounce scratch
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 pm

From Europe to Philippines - ppl want the old server to reopen Smile
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 pm

The server is back,GM Thunder is back but all of our characters are in jail..Reason: Due to over-enchanted items but I think it's due to server changes...GM please help...
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 pm

WE ALWAYS WANTED THE GOOD OLD SERVER...EVEN IF IT HAVE A LOT OF BUGS...
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 pm

the server is super
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good old server is gone!   The good old server is gone! Empty

Back to top Go down

The good old server is gone!
Page 1 of 1