Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good server, nice balance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden

Good server, nice balance Empty
PostSubject: Good server, nice balance   Good server, nice balance EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 pm

I know the admin does not read the forum but anyway i will tell my opinion.
First i want to congratulate the admin- great FIGHTER server(just count the mages and you will see it is a fighter server).Big M.def and big P. attack for the fighters.In the old server - archers were running and shooting - THEIR CORRECT STRATEGY.Now i (a mage) am running from them.I am fully equipped but they have 3k critical.And they do 5 criticals in a row (cosecutive).That means 15k damage just for 5 shots.Really great job.Its lovely.And i hit them for 300-400 dmg and 1 - 1,5 critical (criticals are rare).And the good admin didnt forgot the tanks - the tank era is BACK.Immortal tanks again.And lets not forget the Tyrants and destroyers (orc fighters).Super fast attack and high P.Attack.And last but not least - the daggers- not so powerful like the tanks but still stronger.
Now if people want to play with a mage - they cant - because they need to play with a fighter to win (because the server is full of fighters and they cant win with a mage).
Yeah - i see the first 2 chars in a pvp score are mages - but look all the other classes in the pvp score!

Great job Admin- you have made a super fighter server.
Congratulations!

Ahh my question (after all - this is a section for questions): Will there be some changes or we will continue to have this super Fighter server?Do i need to make a fighter class to play here?

Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: Good server, nice balance   Good server, nice balance EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 am

this is the best server with the worst class balance...and everyday always down...hahaha..all I can say is if this server needs more votes then maintain the uptime and fix this damn imbalanced server...
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: Good server, nice balance   Good server, nice balance EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Ahhh i forgot to mention that the physical skill landing rate of the fighters is too high.Almost every time their skill lands.But because of their high M.def its not the same for mages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good server, nice balance   Good server, nice balance Empty

Back to top Go down

Good server, nice balance
Page 1 of 1