Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you for the good moments :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden

Thank you for the good moments :) Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for the good moments :)   Thank you for the good moments :) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

It was real fun playing this server. I joined around 1 march 2010. Today its nearly 1 year after.The server closed before 2 months.I saw now that the forum is still online.
It was a nearly perfect server.Too bad its gone now.

I am Ulius(Storm Screamer)/Jana(Trickster) from Bulgaria.I was on the server almost from the beginning to the end.

Playing with you guys was great.Enemies or friends.Hope you had fun too.

I hope somebody will read this and i hope he will remember how much fun it was.

Smile

Back to top Go down
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for the good moments :)   Thank you for the good moments :) EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Dude thx u too for the great game u made. Whenw e was toghether vs all Me Crown and you was the best part of all. Thx to gm for the best server . So please try bring it back. Sad
Back to top Go down
chupachupsyy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for the good moments :)   Thank you for the good moments :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm

yes was a great serer with wonderfull moments ......and if u play somewhere will be nice to post it here thx....... with love ChUpAcHuPsYy ,Veshtica,ChUpA.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for the good moments :)   Thank you for the good moments :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the good moments :)
Page 1 of 1