Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report player - Rule ! Read before post !

Go down 
+33
justme
palapine
skylert83
Madeleine
Sheriff
RayDarkAvenger
Inquisitor
MisSKisS
FuNBoY
EdLesS
Zastrasitel
xzdvkr
LessQQMorePewPew
johnzel26
YourDestiny
GoogleEarth
ari
No-Name
Mel0N
ScreenShotMan
Eden
ayaks90
WoodenCreature
alex2009
Pain
Piotrexx
Soap
WindWeaver
darknees
AngelOfDeath
MetalDaze
Elidril
TrickShoT
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaen

Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I don't see reason to take screen every 5mins just because of you.
Back to top Go down
IceCube

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

Well... I didnt know where to post it, i thinked this section would be the best but its nice Off top here...

NVM going back to the subject.

Dear Admin, GM or who ever you want to be called. Dont know how old are you and if you have any GMs on teh server but... things is going rly bad on your server and you should do something with it...

First SS from today:
Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 Shot00000le.th

Zariche with White Nick and enchanted wep crossing town like nothing happens... WTF im asking?

Second SS:
Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 Shot00001vd.th

5 Bots just appeared on farm with clan and ally and +30 sets whats going on here?

Another thing player "Jana" well this guy/girl is rly pain in the ass on this server not coz of skill, no, its coz of some bug using or admin privs? Kamael Trickster owning 8 ppl party with no problem?? shes so fast she use some weird skills that makes her rly rly powered up. No buffs gives so much def and attack, she have immunities to all , aggro, arrests, anchors etc. also the funiest thing is that she/he can just change player skins with nick... one of my clan members tryed attack "l0ki" or something like that (it was a player) and in one sec he changed into Kamael Jena and then she disappeared... well i never saw so much sience fiction in L2. IF u playing with us well it isn't funny and IF u rly dont know them u should do something quickly in that way coz server will go down any moment coz of that "events"

I wish you the best and i hope u will reply on my post.

Regards.
IceCube
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 pm

I have an answer on you question (1).
When someone kill you and u had zariche before you dont transformo back to normal until your next exit or restart Smile
Question (2) : this guys are just some random idiots coming everyday at the same tame and stand on the same places killing the mob in peace farm none of them doing pvp none of them actually doing anything but farming yh Smile
3 no idea about it : )
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 pm

I guess no one has to blame idiots are idiots like Jana but those bots in peace farm must be banned.I hope GM is online always.
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Not to be jailed,account or IP but PERMANENT BAN THESE BOTS WITH ALL THEIR CONNECTION TO SERVER! pirat
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:03 am

I am tired to write about the tricksters - but i will try again.
----Before 2-3 month the admin reduced the statistics of tricksters - he reduced the STR with 10.
----He reduced the skill real target Significantly (debuff skill for bigger dmg)!
----Reduced the success rate of deadly roullete (1 shot kill) and the attack speed of the skill.

The admin CHECKED jana and found nothing.If you dont believe the admin thats your problem.
When you write first read about the class - read about what skills a class has-because you dont know them.
When you read about the skills you will understand about the defense.

Tricksters have 39 STR (without dyes armors etc.).The admin deleted 10 STR so now tricksters have 29 STR.
That means lower P. atk. if you dont know.
What do you want? The admin to delete 10 STR more so the class to be even more weak and have 19 STR? Human mages have 22 STR!!!
I understand you - when you cant kill somebody - the problem is not in you - the problem is in him-and you think he is using GM help.

And why is jana idiot? Because she kill's people in a pvp server?Pvp servers are for that.

If you have other answer (why is jana idiot) write it please.

P.S. Icecube, like you didnt understand why zariche is white - the same is with trickster - you dont understand their skills!!!
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am

well adden your final answer is wrong in my previous post I wrote it down so no point of doing it again .. Looking like zariche and having ur name white has nothing to do with skills Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Ice cube dont understand why is zariche white - SO he thinks this is a bug

Ice cube dont understand the speed (or defense) of a trickster - SO he thinks its a bug.

Its the same - when you dont understand something - you think its a bug.

Thats what i meant.
Back to top Go down
(?-->Defense<--?)

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Report player: Admin

Why: Toostupid for a human.

description: Why the fckin hell yo lower tanks more and more?????? 16 str on tank is that a joke? even mages have 18 OMG
You fell on your head in your childhood? 0 dmg from tanks is your idea ? perfect way fkcin bastard

Dont come online for weeks then come online and change tanks instead of disarms or titans or anythign ...

YOu are The fuckest gm ever HURENSOHN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report player - Rule ! Read before post !   Report player - Rule ! Read before post ! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Report player - Rule ! Read before post !
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5