Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DoomBringer Disarm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(?-->Defense<--?)

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:01 pm

hi gm/com of L2thunder,

I just want to inform that in my oppinion the land rate of disarm is too high! not ench on chance it has a rate of nearly 88%( tested of 200 disarm 176 times it works angainst a TANKER! And it was ench on time so 20 secs without a wep is sry TOO HARD... so pls chnage rate to 40% somethign around pls

Greetzz
Back to top Go down
Eden

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Its not just the disarm - the class is overpowered.And he has advantage because the admin reduced the power of the trickster - and now the other class from the kamael race. is overpowered - the doombringer
Back to top Go down
(?-->Defense<--?)

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Yes I think so 2 the land rate of Violent temper is ahrd too -.- but I rly hope Gm cares about this and Change it pls...

Lookin forward tos ee some changes!
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:02 am

I have a Doombringer character also and Yes the land rate of Disarm is too high.

+30 chance is quite normal but lands 80%.

+30 time - this is the real bug because it lands 95% most of the time
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:06 am

But one thing..

A class without debuffs = Get ready to die. affraid
Back to top Go down
Eden

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Tricksters are the class without effective debuffs- the admin reduced significantly the effect of real target skill.For high rate server in which the pvp is fast - they dont have other effective debuff.
Back to top Go down
Eden

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:36 pm

I suggest to make shops in giran with title "pls fix disarm"
Back to top Go down
(?-->Defense<--?)

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:52 am

Good Idea Very Happy but in last 3 days I never saw any GM online, I know l2 is just a game and GM have their rl but if he have no time t fix sth then he should pls spend 5 mins to read and notice what has to be fixed and give us a "feedback" or sth Very Happy

GreetzZ
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm

In this server, the GM must be always on so he can manage those bugs,hacks,cheats or what so ever.

Back to top Go down
(?-->Defense<--?)

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

I never saw in last days, and btw One dommbringer vs 4 other players... normally dommbringer down after 10 secs or mroe mby.... so:

he disarm first 1 sec reuse next and next and next....

all4 players without wep, he killed alll (btw was ench on time = 30 secs without ) so HOW THE FCKIN HELL THIS CAN BE??????

Gm If you care for serv adn your players then change this to 30% or sth HELLL!!!
Back to top Go down
FAUST
FAUST

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm

REMOVE THE LAME DISARM AND VIOLENT TEMPER 100% LAND OR FIX THEM.
Back to top Go down
(?-->Defense<--?)

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Gm I dont know what you are doin whole days, but is it soooooooooooo difficult to reduce ONE skill, I only as for ONLY 1 SKILL, OMG serv goes to ground
Back to top Go down
SuperDuck

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 pm

GM DISARM OF KAMAEL 100% CHANCE AND +30 TIME... = BB THE PVP VS HIM ALL TIME THIS NOT IS BALANCED LOW THE SKILL AND HER AMAZING MDEF Shocked
Back to top Go down
(?-->Defense<--?)

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 pm

One mroe who is for decreasing Kamels especially the Dommbringer.....

BUt Idk if anyone of you noticed that Gms doesnt care for serv AT ALL... since 2 weeks not even 1 time online... whats goes on?!

And btw if he lowers tank that mcuzh -15 str on st, then lower the orcs and kamaels and everything, this serv is 100% unbalanced, change tanks a bit change dommbringer.... and change titans ( 7k pdef he hits 1k crit oO bit hvy or?

Gm pls do sth tell us that you are here and and and ... hf -.-

GreetzZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DoomBringer Disarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoomBringer Disarm   DoomBringer Disarm Empty

Back to top Go down

DoomBringer Disarm
Page 1 of 1