Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Problems/Questions

Go down 
+2
monko9
Eden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eden

2 Problems/Questions Empty
PostSubject: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:36 am

1 problem:
All chars with max enchanted items are in jail.Will they be free?

2 problem:
The drop rate of all mobs is decreased when a char 90lvl or higher is farming because the mobs are lvl 83 (they are dark blue).
The question is - is this because of the new MAX LVL or because the admin reduced the drop rate?
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

1 my char is not in jail and i have maxenchanted items so that's maybe problem only for some people .
"nd no matter u look ur xp is going down u still lvling Wink
But is server down agian is my question cos again icant log Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abrakatabra

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm

U CAN'T KEEP THE SERVER OPEN?? WTF?? U WANT TO PLAY WE WANT TO STAY OPEN TO COME MORE PPL.. I VOTE EVRY DAY AND FIX THE SHOUT CHAT.. COME ON MAN STAY 1 DAY ON YOUR PC AND FIX IT 1 DAY
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 pm

monko9 wrote:
1 my char is not in jail and i have maxenchanted items so that's maybe problem only for some people .
"nd no matter u look ur xp is going down u still lvling Wink
But is server down agian is my question cos again icant log Very Happy

1. Were ALL your items +30 before the long downtime of the server?And how about your skills?Did you had skills +30?

2.Sorry but i didnt understood the answer. Pls explain again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:50 pm

I found out something interesting - all my chars in jail had thunder tattoo +30 - and now she is deleted from the chars.Can this be the problem?
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Eden wrote:
1 problem:
All chars with max enchanted items are in jail.Will they be free?

2 problem:
The drop rate of all mobs is decreased when a char 90lvl or higher is farming because the mobs are lvl 83 (they are dark blue).
The question is - is this because of the new MAX LVL or because the admin reduced the drop rate?

This guy is totally right: the 2n problem is: CAUSE OF CHARACTERS ARE 16 LEVELS UP OF THE MOBS, THE MOBS DONTG GIVES ENOUGH ADENA AND DROPS.
Meanwhile you level, as example at level 83, the drop is ok

SO THE PROBLEM IS THE INCREASED LEVEL ACCORDING TO THE MOB LEVEL.

is it clear?
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 pm

THE PROBLEM IS HOW TO REMOVE OUR CHARACTERS THAT ARE IN JAIL WHEN SOME OTHER PLAYERS GOT THE SAME ITEMS AS WE HAVE BACK THEN ARE OUTSIDE AND PLAYING WITHOUT GETTING JAILED

I HOPE GM CAN HELP...
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:02 pm

PLUS THE ITEMS(that are enchanted to +30) THAT YOU EQUIPPED IN JAIL AND THOSE IN THAT ARE IN THE INVENTORY ARE DISAPPEARING WHEN YOU CLICK THEM OR POINT
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 pm

We are new players and we need to know
why we cant enchant skills
how to farm when mobs are 15 levels lower than u
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Eden wrote:
I found out something interesting - all my chars in jail had thunder tattoo +30 - and now she is deleted from the chars.Can this be the problem?
well not all of them only armour and weapons the other were on 10-13 .
About lvling no matter you are higher lvl then the mobs u still lvl up. Max lvl is 99 Wink so If u dont understand that i dont know howelse to explain it Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 am

monko9 wrote:
Eden wrote:
well not all of them only armour and weapons the other were on 10-13 .
About lvling no matter you are higher lvl then the mobs u still lvl up. Max lvl is 99 Wink so If u dont understand that i dont know howelse to explain it Smile

Yes i understand.But i was not talking about the lvl up.I was talking about the problem with the farming - if you are 16 lvl above the mobs - the farming is very hard - that's the problem.
Before it was no problem because the max lvl was 85.
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 am

Ok so until now those are the following problems:

1.Some chars are in jail.
2.Can't farm from mobs which are 16 lvl lower than the char (solution - decrease max players lvl or increase mobs lvl).
3.Some chars can't enchant skills.
4.Lifestones are not in the gm shop.

Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm

We can help each other by communicating the GM always and ask him to remove those who are in jail,put back the max level before,character bugs and putting the missing items in the GM shop.
Back to top Go down
ergaz

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

why with this server.? why can not enchant skills + +? please enable (ACTIVATED) ... GMs are there to listen ...?????
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Ok 3 pf the 4 problems are fixed!

Now the only problem is that over the normal lvl 85 the players can't enchant skills.
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 pm

ANOTHER PROBLEM: THE NPCS THAT GIVES POMANDER SKILL TRANSFERS ARE NOT IN GUILDS AND NOT IN SQUARE
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 pm

man you need to fix a server at least at minimum before opening...
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm

The old Max lvl - 85 is back - so ppl can enchant skills again
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm

i see... but i dont understand why only human clerics can use pomanders skills...bishop already are overpowered healers, by this way elf and de clerics would disappear and appear only feeding oly as i see now. Without my pomander skills i think i'll leave soon. When i asked me the gm answered me:
" Y "

what means y???
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:12 pm

edosmv wrote:
i see... but i dont understand why only human clerics can use pomanders skills...bishop already are overpowered healers, by this way elf and de clerics would disappear and appear only feeding oly as i see now. Without my pomander skills i think i'll leave soon. When i asked me the gm answered me:
" Y "

what means y???
but now the monsters are lvl 99 so I cant fight them as i use to . have to kill them with 10 arrows man just get everything as it was ... and it will be fine Wink
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 pm

@monko...do you understand that your quote has nothing to do with my post?
I MEAN THAT DE AND ELVEN CANNOT TAKE POMANDER TRANSFER SKILLS
DIO MAIALE
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 pm

GM put pomander npc, if you need the Elven one ask to GM Thunder, is friendly and quite reasonable. Says him the correct name of npc.
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 pm

DOWNTIME is always the main problem in this server.GM should fix this it is always the reason why all players in this server gets irritated.I really hope they can fix it as soon as possible.

THE BEST SERVER BUT THE WORST LAG AND DOWNTIME
Back to top Go down
edosmv
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

I also get disconnected many times, but i have a very fast adsl...maybe they are fixing something?
But i agree, disconnection and downtime are the main problem of the best server around
Back to top Go down
monko9

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 pm

man someone is always crying for some fix and blah blah blah ... Can u just play the game with what u've got . The downtime is becaouse of you Wink Crying for fix all the time .... I would rather play with the bugs then not playing at all .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems/Questions   2 Problems/Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Problems/Questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next