Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About one skill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: About one skill   About one skill EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:47 pm

I heard somebody say that the skill Fear is bugged.Well its not!When you enchant it (cost) you enchant the duration time.If you don't believe me - read the skill description after you enchant it (enchant cost).And that's NOT the only skill which when you enchant it has increased duration!The same is with the skill of a storm screamer Empowering Echo - when you enchant the cost you enchant the duration too!The same is with the skill sleep - when you enchant "cost" you enchant the duration.

Sorry if the topic is in the wrong section.Its not for the bug section!
Back to top Go down
LessQQMorePewPew
Good Member
LessQQMorePewPew

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

OMG u r pro man ... its land like 90 % on cost and it stays 2-3 min Its fucking unfair for other players if is not bugged everyone will make mage and use it And server will be DIE !
Back to top Go down
LessQQMorePewPew
Good Member
LessQQMorePewPew

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

that u call balanced server? so u nab! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 am

Well if you don't understand i will make it simple for you.
Just count the dagger+tanks+orc fighters which are online and compare them to the mages.And you will see the difference.My opinion is these 3 groups are 85 of the server.What does that mean hmmm? Maybe the fighter is a lot more powerful?
Maybe you don't know but when you point the icon of the fear it appears the effect duration.And in fear +30 cost its says "frightens an enemy into fleeing for 1 minute 10 seconds.I measured it - its EXACTLY 1 min and 10 seconds - like its said in the description of the skill!So its NORMAL

You say its 90%.Well maybe you are too little to UNDERSTAND simple math - but let me explain what 90% means.It means you try the skill just ONCE on 10 chars with equal statistics(on each of them).And of the 10 chars 9 will flee.
And what do we see on the server - it lands very rare from the first time and lands often after the 6-7th cast.Sometimes (rare) you need 10 casts the skill to land.But lets say if you try it 10 times the char will flee for SURE.That means after 10 casts the skill will land 100% (it may land after the 2 cast but it may land after the 8 cast-for sure it will land on every char after 10 casts=100%).So what do we have - 10 tries 1 success (for sure) - that means 1/10x100 = 10%!!!
Depends on the char you are attacking - for example - in many situation - against tanks you may cast 11-12 times and still the tank does not flee - that means even LOWER success rate.

And 1 example(to understand how funny are your 90%).If we IMAGINE the skill lands 100% after maximum 2 casts.That means the success rate is 1/2x100=50%!!! 50% success is when it works ALWAYS after the second cast.And like i told you - sometimes you need 5-6 cast or MORE.
Did you understood?2 casts and the enemy will flee with 100% chance.That means 50% success.And you are talking that the success is 90%!?? Funny!? ITS SIMPLE MATH!
Its obvious the fighters are overpowered on this server (read my other post) - and what do you want?To reduce the NORMAL time of 1min and 10 seconds?To weaken the mages even more?Or what do you want - to reduce the NORMAL success rate (~10%) even more?

If you want to be powerful here on this server you must make a tank or a dagger or a fighter orc.Ok its easy.But some people LIKE to play with mage.And those people are NOT like the others who just ask "which is the best class on the server" and when they get their answer they just make that class.Understand?
I think this is UNFAIR - wanting to play with mage but if you play with mage you just don't have much chance against dagger for example(one skill of a dagger 2-2.5k dmg - and the mage have 12k hp, and he hit the dagger with 200-300-400dmg - they even have more hp).Great BALANCE right???

And lets not mention the tanks - if a mage does not run in 1vs1 he will die for seconds.But the mage needs MINUTES to kill a tank - but he don't have that time!A tank is SLOW and powerful - here the tanks needs seconds like i said to kill a mage.Lets not mention that they can use bows with the same high attack speed.Great BALANCE.And what about the archers 2k critical damage and very often there are 4-5 consecutive critical shots - that means 4-5 seconds and 10k of the HP of the mage is GONE(and he have 12-13k max).And guess what?The mage hit the archer with 300-400dmg.So the archer needs 5-7 seconds to kill a mage even without running(the normal strategy if archer is to run and hit)And how many time needs a mage to kill archer with his 300-400 dmg?Great BALANCE.
Maybe you were not here but before 4-5 months the server was full of tanks - because they were overpowered.So people come and ask - which is the best class - and after that they make a tank.Te admin reduced the statistics of the tanks - and there were not so powerful anymore.And guess what - the number of the tanks on the server was reduced.Do you know why?Because they were not so powerful after the change.After the wipe here is the same - 3 groups of fighter - Daggers,Orcs, Tanks and only these 3 groups make 85% of the server population(the attacking mages are 15% (excluding buffers) - a few soultakers and 3-5 storm screamers).Do you know why?Because they are more powerful (overpowered).GREAT BALANCE!

I hope you understood "PRO" guy!

P.S My personal opinion is that the fighter statistics must be reduced.And some penalties must be added - for example for tanks using a bow.
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 am

hahahahaha...tanks are alrdy reduced and got low running speed...and now u wamt them nt able to wear a bow? Thats just silly, they will have no chance vs a archer or any other class that decides to kite so think abt it just too stupid to do that tbh...

But i totally agree with you apart from that.
Back to top Go down
LessQQMorePewPew
Good Member
LessQQMorePewPew

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 pm

omg i dont want read this all shits nvm i think it must be fixed cuz is unfair for other classes ! bb
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

"omg i dont want read this all shits nvm i think it must be fixed cuz is unfair for other classes ! bb"

Dude, seriously are u that shitheaded? its unfair for other classes? so, u telling me that daggers/tanks/other shit fighter classes are balanced? You play tank/dagger and a mage kills you what so ever and you don't like it and you go QQ u shud totally change ur name only faggots can come up with that name seriously dude they are weaker alrdy if u want to fix this shit maybe lets reduce fighters too so mages have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Eden

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm

YourDestiny wrote:
hahahahaha...tanks are alrdy reduced and got low running speed...and now u wamt them nt able to wear a bow? Thats just silly, they will have no chance vs a archer or any other class that decides to kite so think abt it just too stupid to do that tbh...

You didn't understood - i said penalty for using a bow - i didnt said "they must not be able to wear a bow".For example reducing the attack speed when wearing a bow is good choice.Just look the attack speed of a tank with a bow and tell me - do a mage have a chance- its almost like vs archer except that the tank has EVEN more HP and more m.def.The crit of a tank is 1.5k(vs a mage).Another choice is reducing M.def and P.Def when using a bow.There was such penalty before the wipe.For example additional to bows before the wipe Tanks used and Dagger instead of swords - and they were even more fast - that's why they put penalty on them (scroll down and if you want and read my post in the same section - "The tanks on the server" from early April).
Correct me if i am wrong but do the archer have a chance now - 150 crit on a tank and the tank is using a bow with the same attack speed (maybe even more).Of course the tank has much more P.def and HP.I dont like archers but but i am trying to be honest Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

LessQQMorePewPew wrote:
omg i dont want read this all shits nvm i think it must be fixed cuz is unfair for other classes ! bb

I understand you.You are one of the guys who does not want to read others opinion and argument and think only your opinion is "right".Do you know how these guys are called?Let me tell you - they are called FOOLS!
Only the FOOL thinks he knows everything and that he is right!
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Eden wrote:
YourDestiny wrote:

You didn't understood - i said penalty for using a bow - i didnt said "they must not be able to wear a bow".For example reducing the attack speed when wearing a bow is good choice.Just look the attack speed of a tank with a bow and tell me - do a mage have a chance- its almost like vs archer except that the tank has EVEN more HP and more m.def.The crit of a tank is 1.5k(vs a mage).Another choice is reducing M.def and P.Def when using a bow.There was such penalty before the wipe.For example additional to bows before the wipe Tanks used and Dagger instead of swords - and they were even more fast - that's why they put penalty on them (scroll down and if you want and read my post in the same section - "The tanks on the server" from early April).
Correct me if i am wrong but do the archer have a chance now - 150 crit on a tank and the tank is using a bow with the same attack speed (maybe even more).Of course the tank has much more P.def and HP.I dont like archers but but i am trying to be honest Smile

I understand but anyway, getting pissed of this server i dunno how retarded GMS are w/e i wont go there....me and my 2 friends were vs ST ( shillen templer) i was one myself.....i have max ++++ everything and he was doing 300-1k dmg and me 10-32 wtf? and he had such a huge running speed i dunno how the fcuk ppl call this server " perfect" and his HPPP dnt even go there. Shocked
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 pm

THIS SERVER IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!! I Agree with you Destiny, TANKERS! especially Shillien Templars is absolutely bugged,,,THEY HITTED LIKE 1 - 3k :* THIS SERVER!!!
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes, for the past 2-3 days...no sign of admin lol wtf....nothing is getting fixed or even checking the forum..there are still bots..fucking server most retarded one i ever saw to see soo much bugged fcukers and nothing is being done but who cares? admin doesnt so why shud we Very Happy i will quit soon anyway...but thanks for the support.

And i also keep getting disconnecting from the server..feels like an Admin is kicking me out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 am

A agree about the tanks - specially the dark elf tanks.Really some of them have really big attack speed.I was with kamael and one tank with a bow made me 2,5k dmg critical. Whats that omg - even an archer does not make me 2.5 k dmg.
Back to top Go down
johnzel26
Good Member
johnzel26

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 am

Yeah...this server SUCKS!!!The Admins doesn't care what we say or post in this forum...And the very worst part is they still manage to fix the NPC buffs that is not having the bugs..MULTI-FACKING SERVER!!!
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

yeah..do u know any other good servers..?
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am

http://www.l2assassin.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About one skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: About one skill   About one skill Empty

Back to top Go down

About one skill
Page 1 of 1