Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoker

FUKING GREAT JOB!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!   FUKING GREAT JOB!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Me and all my friends who played here(till today) thought that the server staff is fairplay and want to make a good job with the server...we voted this server and didn't say nothing bad about it,even when it falled 3,4,5 times a day,because we hoped that u admins/gm's work on server to make it better,to make us play on it 24/24...but noo,when we sayd to u that soul hound debuffing skill is bugged(100% chance on this server) and other problems in game with some characters and others,what did u say to us????..."IF U DON-T LIKE IT U ALL CAN LEAVE SERVER"!!!!
After all this i realised that more that 1/4 from server chars are very good friends with server staff,i can give more than 2-3 character names in game that were with "special skills" every time we went in pvp vs. them,but not worth it now,because u ruined server soo nothing mathers now,u will remain in server only with your kiss assers friends and u get from me now a special dedication that sounds like that: STICK THIS SERVER IN YOUR A.S.S!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.:For this bullsh1t we will make negative publicity on all L2 servers to see how good it is to be fuked...u helped us and we will help u Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .....FAREWELL SUCKERS,U WILL BE SORRY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smoker

PostSubject: Re: FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!   FUKING GREAT JOB!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Neah,if i think better u don't diserve that "privilege" to remind this sh1t of server name in any other server....it's enoughf a simple GOOD BYE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!   FUKING GREAT JOB!!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 am

Enforcer , Freksita , Kareliq ;d who else have Gm friend ? Rolling Eyes Corruption Ftw ! Very Happy

Last edited by Inquisitor on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.getaskill.com
FakeDream

PostSubject: Re: FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!   FUKING GREAT JOB!!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 am

Enforcer with with special skills and he still dies 1vs1 (poor guy).Now i understand why he gets mad and pm the other chars "something will happen to your char if you don't stop".
Hmmm , maybe he must ask his GM friend for more special skills- if he cant do it with those that he have.

Just as i thought - people are leaving the server.In the near future there will be 1 clan and they must kill each other Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!   FUKING GREAT JOB!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FUKING GREAT JOB!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder in Paradise :: General :: Help & Questions-
Jump to: