Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unbalance!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoker

Unbalance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Unbalance!!!   Unbalance!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:37 am

Hy guys...i will post here the only thing that upsets me on this server...i'm sure that many players will want to say something bad to me because of this post,but i don't care Razz ...
I don't know if i am the only player who observed this,but it is a big unbalance on this server now,and here i'm referring on mages classes,nukers especially that make very big dmg and crits over a lot of classes...i'm archer dressed fully +30,passive might on bow and with full certificates learned...i go to pvp and i make about 1000-1500 max crit hits on mages and i get from them 3000-4000 crit hits...i play L2 from few good years from now and i played from 1x servers till 10000x and this is not normal...this thing happends only because of a single simple reason:with full rb set +30 only 3k mdef full buffed and they have the simple pdef advantage...maybe i'm not the only player who observed this,but this thing is very annoing because in this situation mages are OP in pvp and in OLY too...my idea is to raise the m.def as it should be with that damn rb set +30...can u take measures in this situation or to come up with another idea???

THANK U!!!
Back to top Go down
Smoker

Unbalance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalance!!!   Unbalance!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:28 pm

More than 12 hours since i post this crap and still no answer...u guys just don't care or u want to make this a mage server????
Back to top Go down
Eden

Unbalance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalance!!!   Unbalance!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Hmmm.
Ok you have full equipment with certifications.But your numbers are not right.You say you hit 1000-1500 crit max.The truth is its NORMALLY 1500dmg crit.You say 3000-4000 crit.Its NORMALLY 2500-3000 the mage critical.
But the most IMPORTANT question is:how often you have critical shot and how often a mage has critiacl hit?
And the answer is: an archer has much more often critical shots.Every 2nd(mostly) shot of an archer is critical.An archer attacks and sometimes i see in the chat screen 3-4 shots (one after another)- and they are all critical.And archers have high attack speed-that means they make many critical shots.But the KEY FACT here is that archer make much more critical shots then mages.

I have an archer too - but the M.def is not 3k.Depends on the buffs.Try different buffs.

And finally the pvp.You are an archer - an archer RUNS - thats the TACTIC of an archer.If you think the pvp with a mage is to stay near him and just attack - you are wrong!Thats why archers are faster then mages.
And when you talk about mages - you mean mostly Storm Screamers.Yes they are powerfull.After all this is the class with the biggest M.Attack in Lineage 2.And how much Critical you want from a storm screamer - 500?

And what mage server are you talking about.Look at the server and you will see 75% of the server is fighters, and 25% (excluding bishops) are mages.The biggest class on the server (by number) are the archers.Many daggers and last days many tyrants.A few titans.And a few tanks.And some StormScreamers and Soultakers.

P.S One advice from me - try putting passive M.Def on your weapon.
Back to top Go down
Smoker

Unbalance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalance!!!   Unbalance!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:06 pm

I say again guys...make balance between mage and fighter classes...mages have a huge pdef now and we fighters make low dmg to them...many things don't work properly on this server,i vote it every day because i wait a change,but i don't know for how long!!!normal is that mages because of theyr armor(robe) to take high dmg from an archer from example,not to stay face to face with it and hit with crazy dmg...i made a nuker subclass(sph) to see it's stats...cmooon over 30k matc(passive m.atc on wep),pdef over 4k,allmost like me on light armor +30 and more than 2000 casting...it's not normal!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eden

Unbalance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalance!!!   Unbalance!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah its normal.And i ask you is it normal 4 consecutive shot (one after another) and they to be all critical (archer)?You can run and shoot - and the mage cant get you.Because the range of your bow is higher then the range of the mage spells.Again-you are not for face to face attack.

And mages have "huge p. def"?Man your critical is 1.5k.you want to lower the mage P.def so you can have 3k critical?So you want 6 shots (criticals) and a mage down?Is that what you want?And with your Attack speed this will be easy.

Cerbinkolandia is first in the pvp score - she is archer - ask her how she made so many pvp with archer - she use tactics (she uses her brain).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbalance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalance!!!   Unbalance!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbalance!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder in Paradise :: General :: Help & Questions-
Jump to: