Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tanks in this server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden

The Tanks in this server Empty
PostSubject: The Tanks in this server   The Tanks in this server EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 am

I am not sure if this is the correct section but i will post the subject here.I will tell my opinion about the tanks.
The minute i logged in this server for the first time a saw that here tanks are very strong.On the other servers they are strong too, but not SO strong like here.I mean their statistics are too high(and lets not mention they have magic resistance skills too).I am a storm screamer (the most powerful sorcerer in lineage 2) and i hit tanks with full enchanted hurricane skill with only 150-200 dmg(with over 30k m.attack).An we all know how many HP-CP a tank has on this server.But that is not all.Ok if they want to be more fast they use dagger.If the enemy is far away they use Bow.Like i said the statistics of the tank is too high and when you add the ability to be with dagger and bow you got an immortal char.Over 30k M.attack and 150-200 dmg to tanks.Many people like to play different classes - but on this server they cant because all got killed by the tanks.And so if you like a different class you cant play with it.And i know at least 6-7 ppl who i spoke with - who left the server just because of the tanks.Some people don't like it that way and they leave.And because of these super statistics of the tanks (m.def,p def, anti magic skills) 2/3 of the server are tanks.In the oly - mostly tanks.I mean its not interesting that way.I have a tank too - but i don't like playing with it - but if i want to kill every other class (different then a tank) i must play as tank.And people don't like that - and leave the server.I hit archer with 1200 dmg and hit tank with 150.And even the tank has more HP and CP.

Many M.def +many P.def + Many HP+ Many CP + Many attack speed (specially with dagger) + Many weapons used + strong magic resistance +bow resistance + additional tank skills(aggresion etc.) === immortal TANK.
I have seen 4-5 people trying to kill a tank and even then its too hard.

Teleporting in lost A - at least 2 tanks there.Teleporting in Lost B - 2 tanks there.Everywhere tanks (with daggers and bows).When i came on the server the players were max 90-100 online.Now they are max 70-60 online.I think that's because of these tanks.Today 2 ppl left the server screaming in global chat "bugged server" (they were new guys).
I mean its really getting boring - everywhere tanks and if you want to win - you must be a tank.

Will there be some change?Will there be some balance in the server.I mean changing the tank statistics.Some penalties for the tanks?
Thx for your attention!

p.s. by tank i mean:Phoenix Knight,Hel Knight,Eva's Templar,Shillen Templar
Back to top Go down
ImBossy

PostSubject: Re: The Tanks in this server   The Tanks in this server EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 pm

FIX TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE IMBA!!!!!REALLY!!!!!OVER POWER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pi0ttRq

PostSubject: Re: The Tanks in this server   The Tanks in this server EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm

That tank stand on the center in oly use ud and atack he hit me (im sr) ~270 when i hit him for ~10
Its very stupid because when he no use ud even he doesn't use ud he kill me and others

TANK HAVE TO MORE P DEF AND P ATK WITH CP/HP

I suggest
1)Reduction bow atk s when use in tank
2)Reduction rang bow/atk s/p atk/accu - When is use UD/PT UD
3)Reduction HP/CP then other people have opportunities with tanks
4)I no remember

(p.s plz consideration what i write , i know that most people agrees me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tanks in this server   The Tanks in this server Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tanks in this server
Page 1 of 1