Thunder in Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Login] Any suggestions :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
malius

[Login] Any suggestions :( Empty
PostSubject: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 am

Hello i have some problem

1). I Instal Lineage II - Gracia Finał [dont launch linege2.exe]
2). Download [Eng] [1] "DOWNLOAD" from (MegaUpload)
3). Coppy the folder "system" and "systextures" Paste the current folders "system" and systextures" into your Lineage II directory by delete or rename your old folder "system" (example system1)(DO NOT DELETE your Old folder "Systextures")
4). Start the game from folder "System" file "l2.exe"
5). Logs in (autocreate acc) and i wait and wait and nothing
[Login] Any suggestions :( Przechwytywanie2[Login] Any suggestions :( Przechwytywanieib

Any suggestions
Back to top Go down
TrickShoT
GM & Forum Admin
TrickShoT

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Hmm when you coppy system from patch folder did you overwrite it in game dir ? Becouse if you overwrite it it wont work.. You shold rename your original system and then put the system from patch. Try again and post whats happened.
Back to top Go down
http://l2thunder.mooo.com/
malius

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm

1). I deleted the folder "system"
2). "Copy" system and "systextures" of "Thudner in Paradise" ---> D:\Program Files\Lineage II - Gracia Finał\
3). Start l2.exe "system"

and does not work again

this morning at the school i paste "Thudner in Paradise" (system and systextures) and i connect to server and i played Sad(((((
Back to top Go down
TrickShoT
GM & Forum Admin
TrickShoT

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Hmm so maybe its from your client in home. Try reinstall your Gracia Final and put patch again.
Back to top Go down
http://l2thunder.mooo.com/
malius

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 am

Tommorow I burn to pen-drive "lineage 2 client" of school, and after back to home test it ^^

If this option does not work.
Don't know what to do.

The server may block my IP address 83.8.55*.** (dynamic IP ^^ will be change only mask is block 83.8.**.**)

My English is not perfect, and I apologize to the possible sentence grammar
Back to top Go down
malius

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:06 pm

fuc k in school client work
In home "You are currently login in" Sad

Fuk Fuk Fuk!!!!

WTF Sad

maybe server have firewall on my IP

I dont have any block firewall I didn't not use that OFF windows fire and antyvirus too
Back to top Go down
arman154012

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 am

Plz can you make the buffs +30 for 3 hours?.
it is a problem because i have to go to the city everi 20 minutes and it is really boring.
so it will make the game better for me and some other people i think Wink so thx
Back to top Go down
YourDestiny

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 am

Its not gracia 2 final its epilogue
Back to top Go down
arman154012

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 am

i think that if you migrate the server to freya and offer rewards every 10 votes you can go up in the top list and make the server more great................ i think that this server is perfectly structurated and it is a perfect pvp server and more people will turn this server in the best of all.... Very Happy so if you do the reward thing more people will visit the server an more people will like it .... and i say this because in another server i saw that and it is in the 10 position and have like 1000 people and when you get the votes you need just change the reward system and it is ready to play Very Happy
thx
Back to top Go down
ratonell

PostSubject: idDIOT   [Login] Any suggestions :( EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:36 am

Fucking admin idiot where i cand dowloand patch???? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Login] Any suggestions :(   [Login] Any suggestions :( Empty

Back to top Go down

[Login] Any suggestions :(
Page 1 of 1